Monday, February 6, 2012

From A Land Down Under - Tea Cozy

While on my trip to Australia last month I noticed that crochet is very 'in' over there like it is here. A lot of our styles are the same so I was excited when I came across a crocheted tea cozy at a local coffee shop, as I hadn't seen anything like that in the United States. It was so cute with all the loops and the big bright orange flower... I always like when you can incorporate things other than yarn to a project.

I definitely enjoyed that this was a "groovy" tea cozy!

So if you know someone who loves tea and always brings it out at a get-together, perhaps this would be the perfect gift idea for them. I found a few cute patterns here, and you could always modify one to add a cute flower with fun bright loops.

1 comment:

  1. Sooo Cute! and I love that it's described as groovy!

    ReplyDelete