Thursday, November 8, 2012

What was CeeLo wearing???

Now this isn't my typical kind of post, but after watching The Voice last night I couldn't help but state the obvious... what was CeeLo wearing? I have to admit that I not a regular to the show, so I apologize if any of the following comments are misunderstood.

Don't get me wrong, I am a lover of crochet, and usually most crocheted things but I do draw the line somewhere between, baby blankets and CeeLo's closet.

For those of you who didn't see last nights ep let me describe it to you, it was what appeared to be a crocheted, patriotic afghan/pancho with matching saggy cap.

CeeLo...
*was it freezing in the studio?
*must have been laundry day.
*you donated all your money to the political campaign and all you got was this lousy outfit.
*Betsy Ross was your great great grandmother and your honoring her by wearing one of her first projects.
*Your hopping on a plane to Colorado, to return to your hippie commune, right after the show.
*You needed a project to finish up all your spare yarn from the political campaign.
*when you get board with the singing you can make something out of the fringe.
*you wanted to make sure your singers can see you through the bright lights on stage.
*Does The Voice pay you in yarn?

That's all i've got for now while still keeping this clean... feel free to add to the list.

Photo credit: NBC


1 comment:

  1. It'd be one thing if this poncho was a quality made product, but it just looks like something someone threw together with a lot of unnecessary fringe. CeeLo is crazy!

    ReplyDelete