After picking out a monkey theme for her room I found this pattern on pinterest and knew I'd have to make it for her. Overall I really enjoyed this pattern, it was clear and easy to follow. Using only single crochets, slip stitches, and decreased single crochets. I was just about to post that my mouth didn't turn out as pictured in the pattern, but this could have been fixed by easily adding a few extra rows to make it bigger. Now after I re-read the pattern I see that I actually WAS supposed to do that... whoops! At the time I saw it was smaller, but thought that a monkey's mouth can look like that... sort of like Curious George, so I decided on assembling the mouth to the head as is.
|Guendie's little pink monkey.|