Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Poodle Beer Cover

A few years ago my brother bought his house, and after days of deliberating 'what would be the perfect housewarming gift,' I came across a pattern in a magazine for a little poodle. I'm sure you've all seen a similiar project at your grandma's house where there was a poodle like this covering up the extra roll of toilet paper, but this is the ultimate housewarming gift for a man... a beer cover! I'm proud to say three years after giving him this crocheted project it's still displayed in his kitchen for friends to see, all of which have asked for one. This pattern can be found in the July/August 1997 issue of Hooked On Crochet! As you can see I also created a tiny little green scarf for this dog (just used a dc). This was the perfect touch since he had received this in the winter.


The perfect gift for a man's housewarming.

No comments:

Post a Comment